NCIDC Food Card Intake Survey

This is an application for NCIDC's winter food cards. We give American Indian households who make below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level a $100 gift card or voucher to purchase food over winter.

In order to receive these services you need to live in Del Norte, Humboldt, Siskiyou, or Trinity County.

There are three options available for cards: 
  • a Grocery Outlet gift card, 
  • a Kingfisher Market voucher (Happy Camp), and 
  • an Iłwai Kiliwh voucher (Hoopa Shopping Center).

Food cards are limited to one per household.

In order to receive services, we need you to complete this intake survey for our records. You will need to have information about your household's income on hand and it may take 5-10 minutes to complete. Please make sure to read each question carefully.

Your responses will be strictly confidential and this website is highly secure. If you have questions at any time about the form or the process, contact your local NCIDC office.

The Eureka office number is (707) 445-8451 or you can call us toll free at (800) 566-2381. Case Manager: Alisha Johnson

The Crescent City office number is (707) 464-3512. Case Manager: Brenda Lawrence

The Yreka office number is (530) 842-6157. Regional Manager/Case Manager: Joyce Jones; Case Manager: Rosie Kerr        
Please start the survey now by clicking on the Next button below.
Powered by QuestionPro